Friday, February 15, 2008

20 Tubes of Toothpaste

I try to buy toothpaste once every two years or so. The last time I bought toothpaste, Meijer and Kroger were still offering super-double coupons. We were down to our last tube-panic set in. I had all but given up on coupons; I could never seem to find any good ones.

Then I was introduced to CVS (thanks Jenny @ Momminitup.com).

I am now the proud owner of 20 tubes of Colegate toothpaste, in assorted flavors. My total cost for all of these?

Drumroll.....

-$22.40! That's right, CVS paid me $22.40 to walk away with 20 tubes of toothpaste.

I found numerous coupons for Colegate thanks to Money Saving Mom and combined them with my Extra Care Bucks to score big on this deal!

Now, the downside...

There was a limit of 5 tubes per CVS card, so I had to enlist the help of my boyfriend and 2 teenagers to help me (I also have them addicted and they had to have their own CVS cards).

I don't think that's too much trouble to have a family with beautiful smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment