Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Too Late to 'Pologize...

The weather is crappy.
Work has been slow.
I ran out of gas trying to warm up my car.
I have a tooth-ache.

Today is one of those days that I will always commit to memory. Not for the bad things that happened, but for that one funny thing that made the whole day better!

After work, I picked up Owen and Ella Belle from my parent's house. We all piled in the car and strapped in. My parents only live 2 miles from us, so it's a short drive. A song came on the radio, and I got the most adorable serenade from the backseat!

A 3 1/2 and a 5 year old beltin' out Timbaland...need I say more?
So, for 5 whole minutes I hear the following lyrics repeated...over and over and over...

I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to 'pologize, it's too late

No comments:

Post a Comment