Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Tales of Ella-Belle


Ella Belle is an interesting little girl...to say the least. Her name is Ella Julianna, but we have always called her Ella Belle. She is going to be 4 in April. She is tall and thin, and has a tiny little face on this adorable little pea head. I have never let her hair grow long; it has always been cut in an inverted bob, which suits her to a T.

Ella Belle does and says some of the funniest things.

This is her story:

We were CVSing the other day, and Ella Belle spied a digital voice recorder (like the ones on TV)

Ella Belle- "Mommy, I want that! Please can I have that!"
Me- "Ella Belle, you don't need that."
Ella Belle- "But Mommy! I want to say, 'Milk, butter, eggs' into it."
Me- "Do what?"
Ella Belle- "We have to get one so we 'never forget where we park our car again' Mommy!"
Me- (I had to stop pushing the cart to cross my legs so I would not wet myself laughing!) "Ella Belle, you watch way too much TV!"

Today, Ella Belle came to visit me at work. I was doing a nail fill on a friend of mine. Ella Belle went to the restroom, and when she came out, she was walking funny. We both commented about it, but I figured her dad had her in a pull-up (he's lazy) and she had a wedgie.

Ella Belle came up to me about 10 minutes later and said:

Ella Belle- "Mommy!"
Me- " What's wrong baby?"
Ella Belle- "I pooped!"
Me- "In your pants?"
Ella Belle- "NO! In the potty!"
Me- "Did you wipe?"
Ella Belle- "I need help!"

We went back to the restroom, and as we walk in Ella Belle started pulling toilet paper out of her pants. That's why she was walking funny! She had shoved toilet paper in her underwear so she wouldn't get poop on them. Again, I am crossing my legs so I don't wet myself from laughing!

There is never a dull moment with Ella Belle around!

No comments:

Post a Comment