Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Excuse me, Sir, You have a little something on your lip...

Ok, so I went Krogering this afternoon.

I always see a few things while in the store that make me giggle, or make me gasp.

Today, I saw something I have never seen in my entire 30some years.

I was in the frozen food isle, scoping out the veggie sale stickers, when I saw it...I had to do a double take. There, right next to the frozen corn section, stood an older gentleman. He looked normal at first glance. Then, I spotted the anomaly.

At first, I thought to myself, "Wow! He really has a pencil thin moustache..."

Then, I looked a little closer.

This man had literally DRAWN on his moustache with an eyeliner pencil. I couldn't help but to stare in awe and ask myself, "Why?!"

I mean, what if his lip got sweaty? Wouldn't it rub off, or at least smudge? What if he kissed his wife? I shudder to think of the mess that would make.

I am a firm believer in "To each his own" but this is probably the strangest thing I have ever seen...

5 comments:

  1. lol ... what - no camera? need a picture!

    Senora Patron
    bloghoppin on a friday nite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I did take a picture of the avacado sticker that someone strategically placed over the original sign, making them "Ripe-Ass Avacados"...but I just couldn't bring myself to snap a pic of the little old man...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand penciling in eyebrows but this seems odd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would have done a double take too... strange.

    It takes all kinds.

    Maureen
    Blog Hoppin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dumb guy - he should have done what I did. Tattoo his mustache on. You never have to trim it and it looks perfect everyday.
    - buzzeedad

    ReplyDelete