Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Question for All Genders...




Today was one of those days at pre-school that Owen was soooo looking forward to- it was sledding day!

Owen absolutely loves to go sledding. I mean, how many 5 year olds do you know that have their very own personal Siberian Husky dog sledding team? We have 10 Huskies, and they love to run sleds, and Owen loves to go dog sledding.

Unfortunatly, dog sledding is not allowed at pre-school.

Anyway, I was getting Owen dressed for his sledding adventure this morning when he said something that I thought only females said.

I was putting a new pair of snow pants on him. I had originally bought these pants for next year, but I couldn't find the ones he had been wearing this year (big surprize! I have the most ginormous laundry pile on the face of this earth!). They were a little large, but they had adjustable waistbands, so I knew I could make them work. Owen hopped in his new snow pants, gave himself the once-over, and said,

"Do you think these make my butt look big or something?"



1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. The things our kids say crack me up all the time. Thanks for the giggles.

    MartiniTime...blog hopping...

    ReplyDelete