Thursday, April 24, 2008

You Call That Hell Week?

Last week was the week from HELL!

Now, I know that Joeprah seems to think he had it a little rough with his Hell Week, but I do believe my hell week makes his hell week look like a vacation!

Judge for yourself:

Monday:
8:00am: I dropped Owen and Ella-Belle off at their dad's. Owen and Ella-Belle are not morning people, so this is not an easy task!
8:30am-10:50am, 11:00am-12:50pm, and 1:00pm-2:20pm: I had classes at Clark State.
3:30pm: Pick Ella-Belle up from her dad's.
4:00pm: Take Ella-Belle to see the Doctor for her 4yr checkup.
4:45pm: Drop Ella-Belle back off at her dad's.
5:00pm: Run in Kroger and pick up a few groceries.
5:45pm: Pick up Valerie's boyfriend, Josh.
6:15pm: Make a scrumptious dinner:)~
7:30pm-9:00pm: Work on Bio/psycho/social assessment for homework.
9:30pm: Take Josh home and pick up the little kids from their dad's.
10:00pm: Get back home, get the kids bathed and into bed.
11:00pm-2:00am: Work on Bio/psycho/social assessment more.
Tuesday:
9:00am: Drop the little kids off at pre-school.
9:30am: Attend a meeting on my practicum requirement for Clark State@ the campus.
10:40am: Leave Clark State and rush back home (15 miles across town)
11:00am: Pick up Valerie and Princess Payton to take Payton to the vet.
11:15am: Take Payton to the vet.
11:45am: Run Payton back home and try to get to work by noon.
12:00-3:00pm: Work!
3:00pm: Run back across town to pick up a copy of Dustyn's insurance card that he lost.
3:45-6:00pm: Work!
6:05pm: Meet Dustyn at the Doctor's office.
7:00pm: Pick up the little kids from their dad's, then pick up Josh and Valerie at Josh's.
7:30-8:30pm: Watch the end of Sophie's softball practice.
8:45pm: Drop Josh off at home.
9:15pm: Get home, get the little kids bathed and to bed.
10:00pm-2:00am: More homework!
Wednesday:
8:00am: Drop the little kids off at pre-school.
8:30am-2:20pm: I have classes at Clark State.
2:30pm: Run home and pick up Valerie.
3:30pm: Valerie eye doctor appointment.
4:15pm: Pick up Josh and run him and Valerie to our house.
4:45pm: Head back to school...I got on the highway and got STUCK behind a wreak for an hour.
6:00pm: Arrive at class 30minutes late because of highway accident.
8:00pm: Leave class and run back out by my house to watch Sophie's softball practice for her other team.
8:45: Pick up Valerie and Josh. Drop Josh off at home and pick up the little kids from their dad's.
9:30pm: Get home and we all went straight to bed!
Thursday:
9:30am: Drop the little kids off at pre-school and go to work.
10:00am-10:00pm: Work! Sophie had practice, but someone else took her and dropped her off at work to me.
10:15pm: Pick up the little kids from their dad's and go home and put the kids to bed.
11:00pm-2:00am: Homework!
Friday:
7:30am: Drop the little kids off at pre-school.
8:00am-10:40pm: WORK!!!
11:00pm: Got home and worked on homework.
2:00am: Went to bed. The little kids stayed the night at Mamaw and Papaw's house, woohoo!
Saturday:
The Ultimate Day From Hell
8:00am: Go to the ballpark for Sophie's softball tournament.
10:30am: Run to work in between games to color some hair!
12:30pm: Pick up Josh and go back to the ballpark for another game.
2:30pm: Run back to work in between games to cut some hair!
4:00pm: Run back to the ballpark for the final game of the day.
6:00pm: Run back to work to color more hair after the final game of the day was rained out!
8:00pm: Left work and took the kids to TGIFriday's for dinner.
9:30pm: Dropped Josh off at home and picked up the little kids from my parent's house.
10:15pm: Started on homework.
2:00am: Went to bed.
Sunday:
8:00am: Drop Sophie and Valerie off at ballpark.
8:30am: Pick up Josh and go back to ballpark.
9:00am-11:00am: Watch Sophie play softball while Owen and Ella-Belle climbed all over me.
11:30am-1:45pm: Went home in between games and did some laundry and more school work.
2:00pm: Back to ballpark to watch another of Sophie's games.
5:00pm: Games were over for Sophie's team. I ran Valerie, Josh, and Owen to the mall, then home. I went back to the ballpark and Sophie and I watched the final game. Ella-Belle went to play with her cousin at Mamaw and Papaw's house.
7:00pm: Went home and worked on more school work.
9:00pm: Ran Josh home.
9:30pm-2:00am: Worked on more school work and then finally put and end to my Hell Week!

I put over 500 miles on my car that week. I was gone from my house for at least 12 hours every day. I wouldn't trade my busy life for anything:)

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I posted mine now...a little embarrassed really. Great work mom and I so impressed that you said you wouldn't trade your life for anything. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!

    So.... how did the teams do??

    ;)

    Maureen
    Blog Hoppin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your schedule makes me dizzy! Good luck. Glad you love your life!

    ReplyDelete