Thursday, June 5, 2008

Awww...How Sweet...NOT!!!

Sophie, Owen, Ella-Bella and I were driving to Beavercreek on Saturday for Sophie's softball tournament. Sophie and I were talking about how much trouble she was going to be in since we were running a few minutes late. Owen and Ella-Belle were being very quiet in the back seat...this is usually not a good thing. Out of the blue, Owen said to me:

Owen: "Mommy, you look really pretty!"
Me: " I do?"
Owen: "Yea, you look really pretty!"
Me: "Awww, Owen, that was very nice of you to say to Mommy!"

(Brief pause from the back seat)

Owen: "Mommy?"
Me: "What baby?"
Owen: "Can we get a toy?"

Oh my God! Is he serious? Did my sweet little 5 year old just tell me that I looked pretty to butter me up? I think he's been spending to much time with Valerie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment