Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Joys of Having an "Adult" Male Child




And I do use the term "adult" loosely. Not only can he not throw his trash away properly, he also "borrows" my camera without telling me.




Dustyn: "What are you doing?"


Me: "Importing all these pictures off the camera onto my new laptop."


Dustyn: "Oh my God! Give me the camera. NOW!"


Me: "I can't just stop what I'm doing, Dustyn."


Dustyn: "Seriously, you need to give me the camera."


Me: "Why do I need to give you the camera?"


Dustyn: "I took some pictures that I don't want you to see."


Me: "Pictures of what?"


Dustyn: "Do you really want to know?"


Me: "Umm, no. Here's the camera."

2 comments:

  1. Love the pink hair. I have five kids also, well soon to be 7 because we have twins on the way. Thanks for the visit and follow.

    Happy New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhhh my gosh.EEEW. I am cracking up!

    ReplyDelete