Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4 Year Old Talks Sex, Doggie Style

I had an interesting conversation with sweet little innocent miss Ella-Belle today. I was discussing the upcoming events of Friday with her. This was our conversation:

Me: "Sammy is going with us when I take you and Owen and Sophie to school on Friday."
(Sammy is Sophie's Maltepoo)


Ella-Belle: "Is he going to my pre-school?"

Me: "No, I'm going to drop him off at the vet after I drop you guys off at school."

Ella-Belle: "Is he getting a shot?"

Me: "Well, he's getting his shots, but he's also going to have surgery."

Ella-Belle: "Dustyn said he needs his balls cut off."

Me: Thinks to self 'nice thing to teach your 4 year old sister Dustyn!' "Well, they are going to neuter him. Do you know why the vet is going to do that?"


Now, the response I am looking for is that the vet is neutering Sammy because Sammy has a lovely habit of lifting his leg and peeing on everything in the house. For the last 3 weeks, every time I've caught him lifting his leg I've scolded him and said, 'you think it's funny? well have fun with it now, 'cause in X number of days, the boys are gone!' This was the response I got from my sweet, innocent little Ella-Belle...




Ella-Belle: "He's gettin' his balls cut off 'cause him and Payton always get their butts stuck together!"

Me: Well, what can I say? That was reason #2!

(Payton is Valerie's Maltese. Payton and Sammy are the proud parents of Brownie, Rexie, and Sunny-D, born Dec. 23, 2008)






No comments:

Post a Comment