Friday, January 30, 2009

Fresh Prince Freaked My Friday

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you wake up feeling kinda strange? Like everyone knows what you dreamt about and they think you're a disgusting sex-crazed idiot. I had one of those dreams last night. I'm sure it's my own fault. I have a bad habit of watching the TV while I'm asleep. The 'Fresh Prince of Bel-air' must have been on and snuck in to my subliminal mind because I was dreaming about Will Smith.



And it was a SEX dream.


Only, it wasn't a good sex dream. It wasn't a Will Smith 'I am Legend' all buff muscles hot and sweaty sex dream. No, not even close to that. He had that haircut....that dork-ass tall and flat on top DJ Jazzy Jeff haircut. But he was naked. And he wanted me to...well, you know...have a nibble of his male chicken.


So, I'm not a prude...and this IS Will Smith I'm dreaming about, right?


OK, so here's the kicker. Will had some sort of weird fetish. I guess it was a fetish? I don't know what else to call it. For some reason...a reason that I have not been able to rationalize...Will Smith wanted me to get giggy wit it while he was standing in the bowl of a toilet.



What? The? Fuck?


OK, OK! So I did it anyway! After all...this was Will freaking Smith I was dreaming about!

1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn't? It's Will Smith.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete