Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Year's Resolution List

Every year I say I’m going to make a list of my New Year’s Resolutions, but in the end, I never have. I always have these BIG ideas of what I want to get accomplished in the new year, but I never seem to follow through much past January 2nd.

This year WILL be different!

This year, I’m making a list! Ironically, by making said list, I will have accomplished Resolution #1.

2009 Resolution List

1) Make New Year’s Resolution List
2) Do My Bookwork EVERY Day, Not Every 6 Months
3) Limit Fast Food Consumption to 1x/ Week
4) Stop Drinking Caffeine After 5pm
5) Stop Hitting The “Snooze” Button on My Alarm EVERY morning
6) Stop Procrastinating
7) Learn to Type With Out Looking at The Keyboard
8) Stop Using the “F” Work as an Adjective
9) Start Excersizing @ School (even if it’s only for 10 minutes!)
10) Stop Buying My Kids Toys EVERY Time We Go To The Store
11) Say What I Mean, and Mean What I Say
12) Don’t Half-Ass Anything
13) Get Back in The CVS and Couponing Groove

Ok, so I can check off #1 on my list! WooHoo for me:) But, I am still procrastinating…it is going to be January 2nd before I get this posted, and…I’m drinking a can of Mountain Dew (HAHA Jenny!) while I’m typing this! Which means I will probably hit snooze a few times in the morning because I know I will get no sleep tonight…But, on the other hand, I did rock some awesome deals on shampoo and conditioner at CVS two days in a row. And tonight, when Owen and Ella-Belle were HETHENS when I took them out to dinner, I did not take them to see Bolt-3D like we had planned. I warned them, and I carried through. Wow, were they surprised!

So, all in all, 2009 is starting off to be a great year, and it should only get better from here out, God willing. Dustyn will graduate from high school and Ella-Belle will start Kindergarten. Sophie will become a teenager. If Valerie puts her mind to it, she may graduate by the end of this year also, and Owen…my special Owen…maybe this will be the year we get a definate diagnosis for you so that we can put a name on the demon that torments you so…

And I have Tim…the man I always dreamed of, but thought did not exist.

My Life Is Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone is getting some Dew. It's been 6 days and I've been a very good girl...and it sucks.

    ReplyDelete