Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bitch, Get A Life

I have this incredibly amazing boyfriend. Being with him is like being in a dream that I don't want to wake up from. I can't even begin to describe the sense of security I feel when he holds me in his arms. He is wonderful with my kids, and I have never seen a father more passionate about being involved in raising his own children. He. Is. Perfect.

Except for one teensy-weensy little thing.

He is a thief....a sock thief.

The following is a copy of an email from his ex-wife that he forwarded to me:

I found a pair of purple socks from your house under daughter's bed today. I washed them and will put them in the clothing bag when I drop them off at daycare on Thursday.

Below is a list of items that I have sent to your house recently and have not received back. Please look through your household and return any you may still have in the clothing bag on Friday when you drop the kids off at daycare.


Daughter's Items:

1 white sock marked "5S" - sent to you on 02/12/09
1 pair white socks marked "7S" - sent to you on 02/05/09
1 teal blue sock marked "5" - sent to you on 12/18/08
1 pair white socks with pink Cheer logo marked "26" - sent to you on 12/04/08
1 pair white underwear with Red Hearts / Barbie marked "16" - sent to you 11/06/08

Son's Items:

1 pair dark blue (or black) socks marked "9C" - sent to you on 02/12/09
1 white sock marked "21" - sent to you on 02/05/09
1 pair dark blue (or black) socks marked "10C" - sent to you on 01/08/09

Is. She. Fucking. Serious?!

She has a spread sheet with all the kid's socks inventoried. She checks off which socks she send with them to his house, and marks them off when they come back. She NUMBERS their socks for shit's sake!!! Bitch, get a life! You could be spending time with your kids instead of worrying about whether or not Tim might have an extra sock! You know what I do when the kids can't find matching socks? Not a damn thing. My socks never match, why should theirs? Hell, I don't even fold the socks when I wash them; I just throw them all in one big basket and it's a self-serve sock free-for-all. And sometimes, when I don't have time to hunt up the socks and do the laundry...

I just go buy more socks...

8 comments:

  1. wow...yeah she needs to get a life...who the hell numbers socks?!!

    i dont have time for that..how could any parent?! crazy people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that is one crazy beotch!!! She obviously has no life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

    -Wenda

    BTW- I will send Stesha back. She has got to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I heard I came right over! This chick is nuts. What the hell? Who the hell? You need to keep one eye open with her at all times. She is deranged.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks awesome!
    I found Wenda on my blog, but have to leave the comment on this post because the other ones are disabled.
    http://shimmermebluedesigns.blogspot.com/

    Comment left at 9:33am
    Stesha said...
    Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

    -Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...I don't even know how to react to that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLOLOL - you're my new fave voice in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, she has a bit too much time on her hands.

    ReplyDelete