Sunday, February 8, 2009

Why Are 4 Year Olds So Nasty?



Conversation between Owen and Ella-Belle this afternoon:


Ella-Belle: "BURP!"

Owen: "Ella that's nasty!"

Ella-Belle: "Hey Owen! Sometimes when I burp, I puke in my mouth a little bit. Do you ever do that?"

Owen: "Ella that's gross! You're nasty! Mommy! Ella's saying nasty stuff about puking in her mouth when she burps!"

Ella-Belle: "Owen, pull my finger so I can burp again and see if I puke in my mouth. " ** Giggle Giggle**

Owen: "Mommy! Tell Ella to quit talking about gross stuff!"

Ella-Belle: **Giggle Giggle**


I think she may enjoy the taste of puke in her mouth...**shudder**

2 comments:

  1. All day long I hear "I farted. Did you hear that? I said I farted!"
    They are too nasty!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwwww!!!! thats so icky but its funny too. I will always be a kid at heart. =)

    ReplyDelete