Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Queen Me


I came home after taking the kids to school and found the most awesome email in my inbox:

TuTu's Bliss has left you a new comment on your post "Baby. Momma. Drama. Maury Style":

Kathy took the grand prize but your insightful two cents earned you the status of official Comment Queen. The badge and award are yours to do with as you please. Share it, hoard it, ignore it..it is all yours!! Congrats and HUGS, Jen

Posted by TuTu's Bliss to I'm Too Busy To Blink...And I Need A Pedicure... at March 11, 2009 6:39 AM

How freakin' excited am I???

I'm so excited that I had to bust out this post to give myself a great big shout out! thank Jen at TuTu's Bliss for bestowing me with this honor:



Maybe I'll reward myself with a pedicure! Do I hear babysitting volunteers?

15 comments:

  1. I come over from TuTu's Bliss to say Congrats on your award. Way to go!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am here again to say Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you decided to hang out with my family have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You!! I can't wait to find someone to cut my hair like that..now if you were only in Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A curtsy to the new comment queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! I want that one :D haha Congrats! You really deserve it ♥ and thanks for linking to me :) I'm lovin' your blog! I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats :) I love to win things, and the email always make me smile!

    Stopping by to say hi from SITS :).

    Alexis @ Running Away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! You deserve it I'm sure! You've left some nice comments for me too! I actually just came by to tell you that the randomly-selected winner of the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate is Joy from Joy to the Blog. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and for being an existing follower/blogfrog member! I try to visit at least 2 of my followers daily to spread comment love so I’ll be seeing you soon!

    P.S. Come visit for my best giveaway ever from March 23rd-26th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I finally came by to check you out and the second I saw your header picture. Well, it was as though I found my sole foot sister. I can't remember the last time I had a pedi. And at this point, I am so over being embarassed about it that I have given up even trying to get there to get it done. Now I am off to read your drama post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, you so need a pedicure. Looks exactly like my toes. That is too funny!

    I am here from SITS, showing some love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award AND being first over at SITS today!

    Haven't been here before - off to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I constantly need a pedicure. I love your header picture

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I'll babysit, but you'll have to drive the kids over here. Also, my payment for babysitting services is a gift card for a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey fellow SITSta! Happy Saturday! I'm hosting a gift card giveaway on my blog. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete