Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ella Julianna, Princess

April 14, 2004.
It seems like yesterday. I was dreading the thought of going to work. Little did I know I would be working harder than had ever worked before! Five years ago today, I have birth to this little princess:


Seeing as how she was the 5th in line, I assumed she would just walk on out with out much effort on my part. You know what they say about ass-uming! My sweet little baby girl decided she would try making her way through the birth canal facing up. Lucky for me my sweet baby girl was also impatient, so she managed to turn herself rather quickly and slide right on into the world.

Her name is Ella Julianna.

We have called her Ella-Belle since the day she was born. I even had Ella-Belle printed on her t-ball t-shirt. She informed me on the way home from t-ball sign ups that she HATES when people call her Ella-Belle.

*sigh*

My sweet baby is growing up. She is registered for Kindergarten! My sweet baby also has a mind of her own. She knows what she wants, and she usually wants it NOW! She makes disgusting noises out of every orafice of her body. She lives in her own world. She is her own person, and I wouldn't have her any other way!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA-BELLE!!! I love your burpin', fartin', beautiful self!



12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ella! Love the picture of you dancing:)

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thats so sweet. I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and special little gal Ella-Belle, oops, make that just Ella, is! And thank goodness she turned for ya at birth. My cousin was face up and got stuck. They had to do an emergency c-section, reach in and YANK her out of the birth canal. She was born with two puffy black eyes. Not pretty - and so sad. She's cute as can be now though! Happy Birthday little 5 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does Ella-B sound cooler? Hopefully yes, because that is what I am calling you now. Happy Birthday Ella-B! You belch like a true champion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was a wonderful birthday and that she has many more fart-filled years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't expect anything less than a burpin', fartin' beauty. I hope everyone gave Ella the bash that she deserves.

    I think you and I are both in for it when our girls get older. What's with being strong-headed when they are young? I can't imagine where they get it from.

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday little one!~

    (I won't call you Ella-Belle cause I heard you don't like that...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, and sunshine is my favorite smell! I'm glad it's in your life!

    ReplyDelete