Monday, July 6, 2009

31,536,00 Seconds


It has been…


1 year.
12 months.
52 weeks.
365 days.
8,760 hours.
525,600 minutes.
31,536,000 seconds.


…since I first laid eyes on you. Since my heart first flip-flopped. Since you first asked to hold my hand. Since you first asked if it was okay to kiss me. Since I first knew what it was like to enjoy a kiss. Since the staff at Applebee’s gathered outside as we tried to say good-bye, but couldn’t stop kissing. Since we decided we wanted to invest our time and hearts in a relationship. Since I drove home in a daze. Since my thoughts became entangled with visions of you.

you


…you are amazing. You are a dream come true. You are so sweet…and kindhearted…and caring…and patient…So strong, yet so gentlePassionate and compassionate…Your embrace makes me feel so safe. My favorite place to be is snuggled up to your chest, listening to the sound of your heartbeat.


…I respect you…I cherish you…I value every second that we spend together…I admire you…I care for you…For the first time in my life; I understand what it means to fall in love.


…and it all began 1 year ago…


…and I hope it never ends…

3 comments:

  1. Yeah to finding love....

    It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm next dammit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on still being lovey dovey with your man. Sounds like you two make a perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete