Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Blog Is 100 Posts Old Today

Today is my 100th blog post (its about damn time! I've only been blogging since Feb. of 2008!). I have to admit, I still have no clue how to blog! I'm just now getting down the bloggy lingo (seriously, I had to look up 'snarky' on Urban Dictionary). I was trying to do a "100 Things About Me" post for today, but I got to #25 and got bored, so I scrapped it. While I was doing my evening blog-hopping, I decided I would snag something Piper posted today, since she posted it with the following disclaimer:

If you would like to snag this good stuff for a post of your own, please feel free. I snagged it from RealWorldMom.

So, since I couldn't come up with 100 things about me (damn, I'm boring!) I decided to answer these questions instead:




I am...A mommy, a daughter, a sister, a hair designer, a student, a sounding board, a friend.

I have... Hopes, dreams, gas at the most inopportune times.

I know...How to neatly mud drywall.

I think...My life is headed in the right direction for the first time in my life.

I don’t think...I will ever grow tired of watching re-runs of The Golden Girls.

I want...To marry Tim and live happily ever after.

I have...An addiction to Facebook. And texting.

I like...Having wonderful people in my life.

I dislike...My older kid’s actions.

I hate...The smell of Matrix Sleek Look hair products.

I dream...Some crazy shit!

I fear...That my kids will grow up to be like their dad.

I am annoyed...By the sound of people chewing.

I crave...Tim.

I usually...Sleep too late and go to work with wet hair and no make-up.

I search...For Owen and Ella’s shoes. Every. Single. Day.

I hide...From confrontation.

I wonder...If my kids will be dependent on me forever.

I just can’t help...Falling in love…with…you. (Yes, sing it!)

I regret...Not saving more money.

I love...My kids, my family, Tim, my job, school, and my life.

I can’t live without...My Blackberry!

I try...To be a good person, parent, and friend.

I enjoy...Eating. Way too much.

I don’t care...If my house is a mess. Or anything that has to do with politics. Or basketball.

I always...Lock doors, like in an OCD kind of way.

I never want to...Bury one of my children.

I rely on...My parents.

I believe...In only having one true love.

I dance...Only when shitfaced.

I sing...In the car.

I argue...With myself.

I write...When I have time, though I have trouble conveying my thoughts into words.

I win...Every time a client tells me how fabulous I am.

I lose...My train of thought a lot.

I wish...I could lose a bunch of weight. But, if I did that, then I would have a bunch of sagging nasty skin.

I listen...Very closely since I am damn near deaf in one ear.

I don’t understand…People who have medical/dental coverage and rotten teeth.

I’m scared of...Growing old alone. Or with 27 cats.

I forget...To pay the trash and water bill all the damn time.

I am happy...For the first time in my life.

For my 100th post, I also want to recognize my top 10 favorite blogs to read. Here they are, in no particular order:

The very 1st blog I ever read
This guy and his offspring ROCK!!!
Canada will never be the same
Mr. Lady's (tall) twin sister
ratfucksonofabitch!!!
Pee-your-pants funny!!!
Beautiful writing by a beautiful chic
Mullettville, watch out!
She's been known to drink ants
Random shots of chocolate
Go visit them and give them some love!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    100 is a Big Deal.
    You did a stellar job with the meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I dont think that I will ever get tired of the Golden Girls reruns either! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it to 100. Way to go...
    I also lock the door over and over. I want to be safe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *cheer!* for the 100 posts!

    Oh! People have to take care of their teeth! HAVE TO!!!! It's of health/hygiene/cosmetic importance.

    Won't be a problem for me. My dentist is the hottest guy on the planet. I crave my appts with him. Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!!!! Yeah!!! Okay, now I'm getting wierded out since we seem to have so much in common and our moms seem to be like long-lost sisters....perhaps we are related??

    Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lose the same thing as you. I think. what was I saying?

    ooooh! Shiny!

    MWAH, happy 100th

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 posts! And happy SITS Saturday Share Fest! hope you are having a great day :) I search for my kids' shoes too!

    ReplyDelete