Sunday, August 16, 2009

Real Friends Don't Let Friends Get Homemade Tattoos From Other Friends, And Other Random Thoughts

Aparently, Dustyn doesn't have any REAL friends.....

Go here to read the full story of this tragedy.

*************************************************************************************

Softball season is finally over! For a while, I am sure she's not going to miss wearing this:
But I don't know if I am ready for her 8th grade school year to start, because I know I will be seeing her like this:
*************************************************************************************
One of my teenagers is in the kitchen doing the dishes. BY. HAND. I wonder what they did wrong, or how much money they want?
*************************************************************************************
Ella doesn't sleep at night. She's driving me crazy. She is not going to be fun next week when school starts!
*************************************************************************************
The kids and I went to see G-FORCE 3D last weekend. I did not see anything warranting that movie to be 3D. What a waste of money!!!
*************************************************************************************
I got a new book today and it is AWESOME!!! Its called Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster.
I can't wait to read her other books Bright Lights, Big Ass, Bitter is the New Black, and Pretty in Plaid.
*************************************************************************************
**UPDATE**
Sophie was doing the dishes. She doesn't get in trouble or ask for money. Should I call 911? I think she may be deathly ill!
*************************************************************************************
This is my 99th post! I'm working on my '100 things' post. Try to hold your enthusiasm!

4 comments:

  1. I could wander and read around your blog for hours; the tatts, the burns, the piercings... there's never a dull moment, and yet you have time for Jen Lancaster.
    I recently discovered that I MUST HAVE her books, and I'm off to the bookstore today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am suddenly terrified of the teen years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so she was doing the dishes out of pure love and nothing else?? Wow, dare I dream that my kids may do that someday too???

    You will love Jen Lancaster!!! I've read a couple of her books and they are "laugh outloud" funny. She's hysterical. She has a blog too which is pretty outrageous!

    Your daughter is gorgeous...amazing how one minute she can be dressed up in softball gear and then in the next picture she looks like a beauty queen!!

    Thanks for your e-mail about the whole mother issue. Our mothers sound so similar that it's almost eery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home made tattoo... thats a little disturbing, just the thought of it.

    ReplyDelete